Whirltronics Inc., a full-service metal manufacturer has an immediate opening for a HR Generalist. This position will assist in the day-to-day operations of the human resources department. This is a newly created position for our growing company and eligible for a $750 signing bonus.
- Assist with the complete recruiting process which includes: job postings, attending recruiting events, scheduling and conducting interviews
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Assist with benefit programs including: insurance enrollments, COBRA, Workers Compensation claims, FMLA/STD/ADA compliance and other related items.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Maintain knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws and issues
- Assist and support the company’s safety program
- Coordinate the company’s retention and recognition program
- Assist with Social Media projects
- Manages the company’s wellness initiative
- Coordinate company social functions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- 2+ years of human resources experience, including talent acquisition preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills/knowledge of MS Office
- Flexible to be able to support three shifts
If interested in joining our team, please apply in person, click the Job Application link to apply today, or forward your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
208 Centennial Dr.
Buffalo, MN 55313
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org