Whirltronics Inc. is a full-service metal manufacturer and heat treater located in Buffalo MN, and a leader in the manufacturing of OEM lawnmower blades.
At Whirltronics the Maintenance Technician, is a key member of the Maintenance team working on a variety of tasks and assignments including the maintenance and repair of production equipment and facility infrastructure. Their focus will be on equipment uptime and reliability, preventative maintenance, safety, trouble shooting, controls and automation equipment, and process improvements. **$750 signing bonus!!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems including but not restricted to: PLC’s, VFD/Drives, Robotics, Controls/Automation, PID controls.
• Troubleshoot and repair: electrical circuits, facility issues, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical presses, and conveyor systems.
• Performs Preventative Maintenance on a scheduled basis in a timely manner.
• Digitally log all tasks and report issues/provide feedback on a daily basis.
•Assists and support continuous improvement initiatives, machine builds, projects as assigned.
•Ability to professionally communicates with operators and foreman while troubleshooting equipment.
• Tech/Trade school in related maintenance type field
• Mechanical/Electrical aptitude
• At least 3 years of industrial maintenance experience required
• Ability to interpret electrical schematics
• Strong decision-making ability, ability to anticipate problems and quickly resolve.
• Ability to work professionally with all levels both within and outside of the organization
Whirltronics Inc. is an employee driven manufacturing facility that turns coiled steel into precision-built OEM lawnmower blades. At our facility we encompass stamping, milling, Austemper heat treating and powder coating operations to deliver high quality blades to our industry. We are technical experts within our industry and make blades ranging from a simple to the most complex designs.
If interested in joining our team, please apply in person, click the Job Application link to apply today, or forward your resume to: